GROUP BOOKING POLICY
A deposit of $20 per person is required when making a reservation for groups of 12 or more people. Deposit payments for a reservation can be arranged over the phone +64 9 307 5979 or by completing and returning this form.
ONE ACCOUNT PER TABLE
This means there will not be individual accounts for every diner; however, we do permit diners to split the bill evenly.
Eg. 10 diners with a total bill of $1000, can be paid at $100/head.
GROUP BOOKINGS - TERMS & CONDITIONS
• If you are booking for a group of 12 or more, we require a booking fee of $20 for each person attending.
• The deposit is refundable up to 72 hours prior to the booking time, after which the deposit will become non-refundable.
• You must confirm the amount of people attending your booking 72 hours before the time booked.
• The $20 booking fee for each person will be deducted from the final bill.
• If the number of people that attend are less than those booked, the $20 booking deposit per no show will not be deducted from your final bill.
1. If booking is for 12 people and 12 attend, $240 of the $240 deposit will be deducted from the final bill.
2. If booking is for 12 people and 10 attend, $200 of the $240 deposit will be deducted from the final bill.
• No bookings will be confirmed until a deposit has been paid.
• If the deposit is not paid at time of making the reservation for your group, we have the right to cancel your booking with no further notice.
• The host/contact person is responsible for the bill, unless arranged prior to the event date.
• Only one account per party is issued – We regret that we do not accept separate payments unless they are equal amounts as described above.
• We accept deposits via EFTPOS, cash, bank deposits and all major credit cards. Sorry, we do not accept cheques.
• If you are more than 30 minutes late for your booking this is considered a no show and we reserve the right to cancel your booking. If you expect to be late please call us in advance and we will do our best to keep your seats or make other seating available.
We appreciate that the above must seem like a lot to consider when making a group reservation, but we think its better to outline all of our policies so everyone understands and is ultimately happy. If we are all on the same page we can focus on making your event the very best it can be.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Booking Manager should you have any queries.
Thank you for choosing Swashbucklers Restaurant & Bar!